Steel Siding Material Specifications
- 28-gauge galvanized L.F.Q. with both sides zinc coated by continuous method.
- Both sides of substrate chemically cleaned with an alkaline “Parco 338W” cleaner
- Dry in place chrome conversion coating with Henkel “1402W Bonderite” applied to both sides of substrate.
- Prime Coat: AZKO-Nobel Coating’s “Prime-A-Sol” corrosion resistant primer.
- Top Coat: AZKO-Nobel Coating’s chemical striated vinyl platisol
- Back Coat: AZKO-Nobel Coating’s corrosion resisting backer
- 50,000/PSI approx. Yield Strength PSI 35,000
All materials confirm to ASTMA653-M
“Teflon® is a registered trademark of DuPont used under license by ABC Inc, d/b/a ABC Seamless”